Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Moby Dick and Moby Jane


This is what I've been working on for the past 2 days. The piece is called "Moby Dick and Moby Jane". I've always liked whales, and I envy them for being able to hold their breath under the water for sooo long. Its about 10" by 12". I am taking this with me for the artist market in old town of Lansing MI in June. I hope people would enjoy them as much as I do.

Err, abit embarrased about my work table. I definitely need to upgrade that lamp. Can never work with out my trusty radio!


Ahhh, work in progress .... This is an edition 7 .. it started out 8 but I messed up 1, so I guess lucky number 7 will do.
This is the linoleum plate. When you heat them up a little .. it cuts just like butter!

Some prints from this edition of MD & MJ will be put up in my etsy shop once they are completely dry. You're all welcome to come look! And thanks for reading.

Oh, by the way, my friend Faun is also going to join me with the art sale in June, you guys should definitely go check out her site!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW!! THis is amazing!! Nice to see how you make it too!