Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Ups and Downs

Do you ever feel like things just don't go your way? I've been having some problems with my status as a foreigner in USA lately. My international student advisor screwed me over and now I have to pay the price for what he has done. In order for me to reapply for a document that he lost, I need to pay $160 for the processing fee. Not only has it caused me lots of money, it has also left me a lack of documentation to apply for my practical training. I can only apply for the practical training before the semester ends. This means I am not going to be able to make the deadline.

Thankfully, I still have my beloved bf to cheer me up with everything. We were going to get married in August, but due to all these problems with my status, we have no choice but to get married earlier. I just wish my parents will be able to come and visit and join us through the whole process. Of course there will be no wedding, because we're too poor .. haha .. but I still feel lucky, because we truely love each other. We'll just have to worry about the complicated laws and papers for this issue soooooon.

Yeah ... things seem to be a bit shitty right now, and just when I feel really down ... this showed up! The lady who bought my print has posted it on her website. I felt so proud and so encouraged. I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH SILVIA! I truely appreciate this from the bottom of my heart! I also want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to Stephanie too!

1 comment:

Cup said...

I really like your prints! You have a great, creative eye. Sorry your advisor f*cked you over.